• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy 500 Pit Boss

youngquist

Oakley Beginner
How rare are these? I heard they only made 100 pairs but am not sure. I have a chance to get my hands on some and didnt know if they were a true collectors frame or not...

personally, i'd get them if you truly love indycar racing/indy 500, it's pretty cool you get an actual brick from IMS speedway. otherwise, they really didn't do any special artwork on them or anything which was highly dissapointing.
but if you can, i'd take 'em and hang onto them. it's a pretty special piece. i'd get them but can't justify the $1,000 price tag for something that doesn't look any different from a regular pitboss.

They are limited to 100, but like Yoshi said the don't look any different from the regular pit boss. If you can get them for under retail I think they are worth it. I was able to get mine for $650, but I believe another member got a pair for $400 on craigslist.

I'd sooner have the Tron version though

Yep. Home run colorway of the line. The fact they didnt issue it in Ice Polarized is a crime. I'd even send mine in and spend another couple hundred to put some in but they won't. Is love to know how that seller on ebay was able to install theirs and I'm sure the optics are suspect

Latest Posts

Back