1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. youngquist

youngquist Oakley Beginner

How rare are these? I heard they only made 100 pairs but am not sure. I have a chance to get my hands on some and didnt know if they were a true collectors frame or not...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

personally, i'd get them if you truly love indycar racing/indy 500, it's pretty cool you get an actual brick from IMS speedway. otherwise, they really didn't do any special artwork on them or anything which was highly dissapointing.
    but if you can, i'd take 'em and hang onto them. it's a pretty special piece. i'd get them but can't justify the $1,000 price tag for something that doesn't look any different from a regular pitboss.

3. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

They are limited to 100, but like Yoshi said the don't look any different from the regular pit boss. If you can get them for under retail I think they are worth it. I was able to get mine for $650, but I believe another member got a pair for $400 on craigslist.

4. yoshi1984

that's a insane deal echav. that's practically up there with BAPD77'S C-SIX. that's highway robbery haha.

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

it's a sweet rare pair!
    get them if you can . . .

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'd sooner have the Tron version though

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Yep. Home run colorway of the line. The fact they didnt issue it in Ice Polarized is a crime. I'd even send mine in and spend another couple hundred to put some in but they won't. Is love to know how that seller on ebay was able to install theirs and I'm sure the optics are suspect

8. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

i got mine for $400 last month on CL and there's no way im gonna let this go.

9. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Pitboss is popping up on CL for $400 all the time. Tron Pitboss is at $450. They're not hard to come by.

10. yoshi1984

no pit bosses on my local CL. :(