• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy MotoGP....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I just talked to my buddy in Indy to finalize our plans for the MOTO GP race this August. Plan on driving out in the 5.0 and hitting a couple O-Stores on the way.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I can only convince my wife to go to the F1 race in Montreal this June:confused:

You should totally come down to montreal for F1. One of best times in Montreal during the summer. Come check out the store!

My wife's family is from Plattsburgh, NY....so I may check out the store in Montreal anyway.:biggrin: But, I would love to go to the race too.

I am heading up to the In-Laws in April, so I may make a run for the border and hit up the O-Store to check it out.

Del, you like F1?

F1 has a race scheduled in Austin, TX in November Originally scheduled for i think july but FIA realized how brutally hot it is in Tx that time of year so it got moved to November. The track is 'scheduled to finish construction on time" after a few delays.

Montreal is a great circuit, much history there. Have you seen these 2012 cars? my god they look hideous. these new nose rule regulations with nose heights required to be lower...resulting in these stepped noses...thanks' to the suspension
ti's odd that McLaren is the only team with a sleek sloped nose...maybe they know somethig everyone else doesnt...

Beautiful: MP4-27 - shorter wheelbase compared to the MP4-26/27 should suit Hamilton's driving style...
mclaren-mp4-27-formu_1280x0w.jpg

Ugly:Sauber C31
sauber_c31_threequarter_2012.jpg

Attachments

• mclaren-mp4-27-formu_1280x0w.jpg
    mclaren-mp4-27-formu_1280x0w.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 218
  • sauber_c31_threequarter_2012.jpg
    sauber_c31_threequarter_2012.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 176
definitely, make sure to visit the downtown store. You can get some lenses etched while you're there. Better shopping all around too.

yoshi I heard the FI track ran into trouble with developing and the race is pushed back to 2013......but i could be wrong...I will be there....Austin rocks!!!! And a Vault in Round Rock......

yoshi I heard the FI track ran into trouble with developing and the race is pushed back to 2013......but i could be wrong...I will be there....Austin rocks!!!! And a Vault in Round Rock......
I heard the USGP in Austin, TX would soon get replaced by the New Jersey F1 street circuit. Bernie the troll of F1 wanted a race close or in NY, so NJ was the best pick, since it offered a skyline view of NYC.

Austin was having financial issues if i remember. "We're on schedule": Austin's Formula 1 boss talks construction, reveals plans for a year-round facility - 2012-Mar-05 - CultureMap Austin

Of course Herman Tilke designs the circuit, all his circuit design's weren't failures, 'Sepang and Turkey come to mind', but they do have a habit of being 'boring' or having 'pinched corners' he absoutely slaughtered hockenhiem.

@ del getting closer and closer to F1 weekend. Our store is in the middle of downtown and we are gonna have some cool things going on at our store. Theres gonna be a street sale at the same time too, outdoor lounge with a DJ lots more stuff. Gonna be fun man

Back