• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy MotoGP....

I'll be at MotoGP agin this year too for all 3 days. It's an easy shot from Ohio and I just drive back and forth each day.
We should see if we can organize a meet, can't be just me and you on this forum going to Indy MotoGP.

CarGuy said:
I'll be at MotoGP agin this year too for all 3 days. It's an easy shot from Ohio and I just drive back and forth each day.
We should see if we can organize a meet, can't be just me and you on this forum going to Indy MotoGP.

When is it?

@ del getting closer and closer to F1 weekend. Our store is in the middle of downtown and we are gonna have some cool things going on at our store. Theres gonna be a street sale at the same time too, outdoor lounge with a DJ lots more stuff. Gonna be fun man

I am trying buddy! My plans for Montreal that weekend are not jiviing with my wife's plans for that weekend.....but I still have hope!

@ del getting closer and closer to F1 weekend. Our store is in the middle of downtown and we are gonna have some cool things going on at our store. Theres gonna be a street sale at the same time too, outdoor lounge with a DJ lots more stuff. Gonna be fun man

Well I didn't make it up to Montreal for the race and Schumacher ....well don't get me started on Schumacher. Other than that how was the weekend?

Planning my road trip....

I am going to start my drive to Indy on Wednesday after work. I will hopefully hit the Vault in Niagara Falls on Wednesday night before I hit the sack in Buffalo. Get up on Thursday and drive to the Vaults in Grove City, PA and then Monroe, OH before arriving in Indy.

My way home I may drive across PA to the Vault near Philly and then head North to Woodbury Commons before arriving home on Monday night.

That is the plan for now.:smile:

Well I didn't make it up to Montreal for the race and Schumacher ....well don't get me started on Schumacher. Other than that how was the weekend?
His decision on if he will race in 2013 will be determined soon. Personally I'd like to see him compete another season at least, im sure the car will be great by then,,,or at least i hope so. He can still win, it's his car that's holding him back.

Latest Posts

Back