• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Inew Lenses on eBay

I've used them in several pair and still use the I New lenses in my 2 pair of M Frames. Never an issue.

Are you using polarized or regular?

Fuse lenses are working out great so far. Mostly distortion free save for one lens which has a hint of distortion, but only on the very inside edge, which i typically can't see. I think it has to do with the lens being a hair too large for the frame. Nothing that impacts my vision through the lens. All in all, a great buy for $20.

Are you using polarized or regular?

Fuse lenses are working out great so far. Mostly distortion free save for one lens which has a hint of distortion, but only on the very inside edge, which i typically can't see. I think it has to do with the lens being a hair too large for the frame. Nothing that impacts my vision through the lens. All in all, a great buy for $20.

Regular, right now, but have used the polarized in the past. I've also used the Fuse and Volt. I'll stick to the i new from here on out. Gonna buy a pair fir my Valves, if they have them.

Latest Posts

Back