1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for an infinite hero beach towel. If you have one of these you are willing to sell, send me a message and we can talk price.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol. After Dyeraudio posted that picture, I think everyone wants one. Good luck on the search. And if you find 5 or 6, pass one of them my way...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i never knew it existed! yes, pass it ova. haha.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Infinite Hero Beach Towel - unerysed.jpg

It's actually a little bigger than the Oakley Golf Towel.... Not " beach towel" size.
    Towel measures 25 1/2" X 16"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh ok. I thought it was beach towel size. If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to locate one? Can you maybe give me some pointers? Lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Sent 1 email......to the eBay seller that sold it. She had 1 left and shipped it to me for what the last one sold for. Total score.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's an epic score dude! Great pick up!