• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Collection

U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is my Infinite Hero Collection. I do have some extra goodies that Im going to throw in. I don't want to separate the collection at this time, and that is why Im trying to sweeten the pot with the extras. I have watched the value of each of these glasses for the last month, and although the total is a lot, if you look up each item and add them up you should find that my asking price is in the middle ground. Since there are so many items, I only took a couple pictures. If you would like more, I will gladly provide. All the items have never been worn. All the boxes are in like new condition. All the pins are present and every cleaning cloth. Sometimes finding a scratch can be quite difficult, so I can't say with 100% certainty they are without a nick, but if there is one, it is from storage.

Price - $2500 obo (please don't lowball, I purchased each item and know what they are worth)
If you pay the asking price, it will include shipping and the Pay Pal Fee. If I take an offer lower than that, I have to ask that the buyer pay the paypal fee and the shipping.
List:
Infinite Hero Juliet - 24-308
Radar - 24-275
Plaintiff - OO4057-11
Split Jacket - OO9099-17
Fuel Cell - OO9096-36
Frogskins - 24-348
Half Jacket - OO9154-20
Icon Pack 3.0 Infinite Hero - still has the tag attached
Extras
Infinite Hero Cap - Ash - L/XL - still has the tag attached
Infinite Hero Cap - Black - L/XL - still has the tag attached
Infinite Hero Coin
I have a Golf head cover and snapback from an Oakley Pro Am
Lastly, I have a hat that I was given at the oakley compound, not really sure where I got it, but I dig it
IMG_4210.jpg
IMG_4213.jpg
IMG_4214.jpg
IMG_4215.jpg
IMG_4216.jpg
IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg
IMG_4230.jpg
IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump - I have one more goodie I can throw in. I just don't want to separate the collection. Each piece could be sold individually by someone and make their money back! I would entertain offers...

If the price listed is paid, I have a Rep only enduro with fireball logo etched in the lens I could include! If you are interested I can send you a picture!

Thanks for looking. Baby on the way and I need to get rid of glasses :/

Not trying to be an ass, but if you really need to sell this stuff, you are going to need to knock off AT LEAST $600. Just trying to offer some help.

I said "or best offer" in the first post, and "I would entertain offers" in the second post?

Not sure how else I could say I was open to offers? I listed what I found each piece for online, and then threw in a couple hundred dollars worth of extras for anyone who would pay the asking price, but I said I would consider anyone's offer...

I get it man, not trying to be rude. Just throwing out some advice.

Username Hidden said:
I said "or best offer" in the first post, and "I would entertain offers" in the second post?

Not sure how else I could say I was open to offers? I listed what I found each piece for online, and then threw in a couple hundred dollars worth of extras for anyone who would pay the asking price, but I said I would consider anyone's offer...
It's an awesome lot (extras included) ...

But it's ALOT of money to throw out at once ... And most members would only throw that money around to a few select members ...

And yourself having such little 'cred' on here ... And many members being burt a lot lately, it's tough!

As painful as it would be to you... You'll most likely actually make money if you part it out...

I'm interested in the black hat if u do!

Thanks for the feedback. Sucks when people ruin it for others.

I might try my luck on eBay, was just trying to start here, in like company, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again

Last edited:
if you do part out id be interested in the juliet and the split jacket?

...on the upside, congrats on the baby!