• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Frogskins

I think it's a given the microbag will be the same as the other Infinite Hero microbags.

I think looks of people heard these were 'carbon' and immediately thought they'd be a carbon fiber print or something.

Honestly that could just be a photoshop, it isn't hard to make that on a computer. I bet it will be a little bit different then that.

Photo was taken from a UK dealers website. It's also being used on a Spanish Oakley dealers website.

This is Carbon.

4de6ab005b610.jpg

4de67c2f2c4e0.jpg

I almost want to say the picture in OP is way too dark, look how dim the Violet lenses look. The frame could very well be grey (Carbon).

Oakley should be putting the sku's on the frogskins or all their glasses for that matter. Now its going to be impossible to tell the difference from murdered out frogs and the infinite hero....it is no real big deal but ya. Not putting purple on the logo was a mistake in my own opinion.

Oh, right now I can pop my violet lenses in my all black frogs and basically have these,thats just lame.

Back