• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Frogskins

Well fellas, it's official. These are now up for grabs on the US Oakley website. From the image on their page, it actually appears that they've done a dark-light fade with the Oakley earstem logos, but you all know how Oakley's stock photos are! Also, in the photo, the frames are definitely a "carbon" color, and not the same as the matte black production mistakes.

Link to Oakley: Oakley Infinite Hero Frogskins Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

Yeah, the fade on the earstems was discussed here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/9618-oakley-com-update-7.html

It's just a poor use of photography/CG they use, they don't actually fade. If you look at the pics on Oakley.com for the Basin Red Summits they doo the same thing, but in reality it's just a black logo. Also, they may look Carbon on the website but we all know Oakley's idea of what the frame colours look like and what they are in reality is way off. If someone here has picked a pair up and can post some real life pics it's be good to know how they really look.

First pic of the Infinite Hero Frogskins. Looks like they'll have a black stem logo a la the 'stealth' Frogskins from OCP.

ctl_imgaspxhtml-1.jpg

I NEED these NOW!!!!!

Right guys, I'm in a rush to head out the door, but here are the pics I promised (thanks to ShadeStation for being awesomely quick with delivery!):

The box isn't the usual frogskins box:

1_zpsa2243273.jpg

Nice colour combo with pin and bag:

2_zps54642921.jpg

The frames are a carbon grey with black logos:

3_zps83fd832c.jpg

Latest Posts

Back