• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Juliet 650.00 Complete.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

eqadyny2.jpg
jata6yva.jpg
ha4abahu.jpg
4e4a9a9u.jpg
u2uhu7eb.jpg
6avyheny.jpg
As new as new can be.
That's friends and family if you don't trust me with my post count and rep then add 3% and pay as normal.

Well I got one then I lost it then got one back. I just came across an awesome deal on something else and this pair is the quickest I can get rid of for the other item. I will sacrifice it for now as the other item is much harder to find. I will post pictures of it once it's in hand.

Some people reacted to this post.
Lol on "If you don't trust me".

Username Hidden said:
if you don't trust me with my post count and rep then add 3% and pay as normal.

What if we really, really, really TRUST you a LOT - do we get a discount? ;)

Lol. Ahhhhhh no

You're letting go of your grail pair again, WOW! I miss my IH Juliet. Are you going after that black OTT? Good luck buddy!

Pm i'm intetested.... just wanna ask if this is brand new? No issues at all and includes original packaging?

Bump 650 pay pal friends and family. Will ship priority tomorrow

Username Hidden said:
Pm i'm intetested.... just wanna ask if this is brand new? No issues at all and includes original packaging?
It's as new as it gets complete as if bought new

Ok.... I'm just gonna pay extra 3% coz i'm just new here and first time buyer.... By the way do you accept returns if not as discribed?

You must be new if you had to ask me that. Yes I will but these are brand new and if you get them and are not satisfied I don't know what more can be done to please you. So the answer is yes as long as you notify me within 3 days of receiving them that you are not happy and provided they come back as shipped. Ie don't wear them for 3 days and cause any defects and then send them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.