• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Juliet 650.00 Complete.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking that 13.5% feebay hit netted ya about $605 b4 shipping.

Some people reacted to this post.
Stupid fees!! Hey kenram19... your optimism and understanding of the situation is appreciated man. I've seen about 3 or 4 new IH J's here that were around the same price in the last 3 months. (Whisper) If you watch for it....it will come!

Username Hidden said:
My mistake. I had 3 people payment all within 10 mins when I took my dogs for a walk. 2 from the forum who asked for info and 1 on ebay that I wasn't able to cancel since I was on my walk
Reason #46 why my wife should walk the dogs instead. ;)

Well my wife moved out again about 2 weeks ago. So lost my wife but picked up a new pair of glasses. I will post when I get them.

Last edited:
As for the sale. I had several guys asking questions about the glasses. Some asked me the same question over and over. I told them yes, they are new, yes they are authentic, no they don't have scratches as they are new, yes they have a cross on the lens, no they do not have a serial they have a model number ...... yes that is the model number. I told them if you hesitate to much longer you will lose them because I had a few buyers saying yes I want them ..wait one more question ok I want them oh wait one more thing. So off to walk my dogs since I just got my granddaughter back to her mother and did dishes and laundry and changed sheets on both beds, and fed the dogs, the cats, and started on my basement project and started on my garage shelving project and started on my bedroom tv, shelving and wall mount project. So I had 15 mins to walk the dogs and BAM 3 payments fly in

lawman0210 said:
....So lost my wife but picked up a new pair of glasses.
Damn man, talk about being an oakley addict, lol...

UPDATE: Buyer was not happy with glasses. Described two blemishes on frame and 2 on lenses. I will be receiving them back to reexamine them. Anyone intersted in this pair?

Sorry to hear that bro thought they were new out of the box? Hope everythin goes well

Username Hidden said:
UPDATE: Buyer was not happy with glasses.
Well, I guess on the good side [for you] the Buyer usually pays return shipping so you should not lose much on the eBay sale falling through as long as you issue a refund they should not be able to throw a wrench in your feedback. However, we're gonna need more pics [of the blemishes] here on the forum and you may have to tweak your dog-walking time a little ;) - GLWS!

I haven't decided if I will pay return shipping or not. It's not a case of buyer didn't want its a case of seller (me) didn't accurately describe item (according to him) so I will look at the blemishes he describes, compare them to photos I have and decide. I am sure he will file a complaint on item tho if he feels it's my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.