• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Hero Juliet BNIB Complete $650

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Here is my Infinite Hero Juliet that is BNIB condition, never worn, never touched. All aspects are perfect, comes with everything, paperwork, pins etc........ Pics are below, not many get listed but here is a perfect one. Payment is Friends and Family or add 3%, includes shipping CONUS, for OCONUS add $40 for Priority mail, but I will be kind in value to keep taxes low for you. Price is $650, wont find one like this for a long time. Thanks (priced dropped $100 due to mark on lens found under bright light only, pic below a few posts) Need gone quick

IMG_3470.jpg
IMG_3471.jpg
IMG_3472.jpg
IMG_3473.jpg
IMG_3474.jpg
IMG_3475.jpg
IMG_3476.jpg
IMG_3477.jpg
IMG_3478.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Beautiful, but Oakley should have made them hammerstems...

GLWS man.

I bought BNIB Romeo 2 from another seller and it turned out it has scratch hard to notice except when held against the light. I would have not bought it had I known of the scratch.

Perhaps pictures of the lens against the light would help both the buyer and seller.

GLWS

Username Hidden said:
I bought BNIB Romeo 2 from another seller and it turned out it has scratch hard to notice except when held against the light. I would have not bought it had I known of the scratch.

Perhaps pictures of the lens against the light would help both the buyer and seller.

GLWS
His reputation precedes him

Username Hidden said:

GLWS

Really???? Holding lenses up to a light bulb to see a mark that can't be seen anyway else. That to me is taking it to the extreme, however thats been done to me many many times, so used to that. My customs get done that way ALOT, just always surprises me a little, but understand too, my collection pieces that I don't wear typically have spare lenses in them just for those reasons, no chances of a mark. :) Just cause your comment, will take a peak at these just to double double check, but even though this pair sat in the box, I still had spares in the frame. No chances. They are perfect. :)

Wow and wow, more like @InfiniteHero doing the community a favor with this sell, GLWS.

Well, after I opened my mouth, That was too soon. Dammit, looked at them in daylight and saw nothing like they were supposed to me. However, under a light bulb (can't be seen without it) there is a .5mm slice on dammit the left lens (etched). Its cosmetic and onlyunder the bright light, so there goes $100 for sure. Dropping price for this, hate when this happens. Might have done it when I wiped dust off the lenses. Its only the horizontal one, the right vertical is dust.

IMG_3479.jpg