1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Guys, this is one of my two IH Juliets. BNIB, been in the box. Never worn lenses absolutely mint. Price is $615.00 Paypal Shipped Priority CONUS. Box, papers, fold out IH paper, Coin, and tthe purple temple shocks and nose pads are pictured. All come with it, except the stand.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/18/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Ahh im poor :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wish you would've posted this last week, just bought one. Best pair of Juliet's ever!! Good luck bro.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want these bad! Dont have funds as of now. If only these would still be available in 2 weeks. But i know that'll be impossible

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Gone pending trade and cash. Guys, I run across these from time to time. I usually pass on them. IF you pm me I will try and help you locate one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    trade for a minute machine???
    lmk

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Entrepreneur

Rating:
    100%
    Item is gone guys, If I run into another at this price point I will grab it for ya'll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.