• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Lenses

xmetalx

Oakley Enthusiast
I don't get why Oakley doesn't sell replacement lenses for this... Just got a pair of plasma Juliets for cheap with the lenses beat up and it would be kind of cool to turn it into an IH pair. But Oakley doesn't have the replacement parts...

Guess I'd have to custom them with Linegear rubbers and custom cut lenses. But again, Oakley seems to be leaving money on the table here. You'd think that they'd have replacement stuff for at least a little while.

IMO ... the more people make Fake IH's ...the less the IH Foundation gets money to keep on keeping on!

They allegedly get like 40$ per frame sale ...

If you actually had a frame, maybe HQ could warranty you a set of lenses ... ?

IMO ... the more people make Fake IH's ...the less the IH Foundation gets money to keep on keeping on!

They allegedly get like 40$ per frame sale ...

If you actually had a frame, maybe HQ could warranty you a set of lenses ... ?
Plasma frame, not an IH one. But you make another good point, it's money taken away from the foundation too. I'd be happy to buy it from Oakley...

Plasma frame, not an IH one. But you make another good point, it's money taken away from the foundation too. I'd be happy to buy it from Oakley...
I bought a frame (Frog) from a fellow member a few months ago... couldn't find a way to make a donation to the Foundation so i made a donation (40$) to my Local Legion Branch ... out of principal ...

I also bought a Paracord bracelet (and paid quite a bit more than if someone at work made it) because they're partners with the Wounded Warrior Foundation ...

If the gen pop doesn't support these organizations no one will!

If you buy a full pair of IH Split Jacket (from an authorized dealer) to use as donor lenses for Juliet custom cuts, then the foundation should still be getting a piece, I would think...

Last edited:
InfiniteHero (the forum member, not the product line) can do Juliet custom cut Violet Iridium Polarized from Big Taco replacement lenses if he can find them in stock. He says they're the same as IH, only polarized. Be aware that the custom cut takes out the etching. I just ordered a pair from him.

I didn't tag him in this post but if you're interested then send him a PM.

Back