• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Pricing

Which box would one get with this "custom"? The IH box or carbon?

I'll assume that it is your opinion (and maybe others too) that the carbon/ IH combo is more desirable because I'm not a big fan of the carbon frame.
Personally I think it looks cheap and IMHO the plasma really sets off the violet better but as was observed in another locked thread, once you own stuff you can do with your stuff as you wish.
Lastly swapping the frame to a non-production colorway destroys the collectability and by association the value of what appears to be a LE colorway that is in demand.

Dont disagree with you here! Picky collectors... Kidding! but yeah some like the combo with carbon and others with plasma. its the scalpers that jack the price up like crazy either way.

The carbon IH combo is even more desirable. Imagine the price of a carbon IH with box will cost.

I just changed mine over to Carbon....I like it way better than Plasma....But I kept the Plasma for possible resale...

aee78cd4-9d00-17e0.jpg

lets see whos the brave soul to try making a polished carbon IH juliet. i dub thee.. the Ich-Hero Juliet! Heh

V2KJokerz already did that. Let me see if i can find the thread....

Found it:

6olvsp.jpg

I knew this because i traded a polished frame for the plasma that came off his IH :smile:

I don't know. I think it looks better with plasma. And I don't normally like that color frame. TiO2 might look good.

V2KJokerz already did that. Let me see if i can find the thread....

Found it:

6olvsp.jpg

I knew this because i traded a polished frame for the plasma that came off his IH :smile:

No, that's not polished carbon, that's polished. I'm not a fan of the XS series with one exception - the polished carbon frame. That looks sweet. (I know I'm opinionated today...)

Brip, did you mean to say polished carbon? Were there any Juliets made in the polished carbon finish?

No, that's not polished carbon, that's polished. I'm not a fan of the XS series with one exception - the polished carbon frame. That looks sweet. (I know I'm opinionated today...)

Brip, did you mean to say polished carbon? Were there any Juliets made in the polished carbon finish?

I believe the only Polished Carbon Juliet made was the Ichiro w/White Rubber Kit.....Rubyskull has one......

Dangit. I didn't read it as polished carbon. I only read it as "Polished". Forgive my blindness :sad:

Back