• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet Pricing

The Polished Carbon Ichiro......

6014427259_e60390a2d0_b.jpg

Oh those aren't mine BriP.....I only have the Polished/Slate Ichiros and WBC.....I just posted that to show the Polished Carbon finish....wish I did have a pair though.....:blink:

I agree with that I bought a second pair of Oakley Juliet polished with Fire iridium and I want to say the price was about 235.00 I am looking for third pair with Ruby iridium and the price is now 400.00 what is the deal? dont the know the world is in a recession.

I got one pair for retail recently from Oakley store. My brother got them on vacation for me. I snaged my first pair on ebay for 350.
I wish I had known about them months ago so I could of gotten a better deal on them.

I agree with that I bought a second pair of Oakley Juliet polished with Fire iridium and I want to say the price was about 235.00 I am looking for third pair with Ruby iridium and the price is now 400.00 what is the deal? dont the know the world is in a recession.
Prices have been going up ever since Oakley discontinued the X-Metal line...

I've watched these for a while closely and missed out on several pairs in bidding wars. Sucks they're so damn pricey now.

Latest Posts

Back