• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliet

Jbsjames

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I have these and I've been told they are pretty rare now ? I've seen them on eBay for $700-$1000 ??? That can't be correct ? They are in perfect condition with everything from new but I can't see them being that valuable ? Any ideas on value of them and does anyone know how many we're made ? ?

As I said in the other thread, you can't find them anywhere on a retail level now and are pulling pretty high prices.

If I recall the last one that sold on here it was a pretty high price as well. I can't say how many were produced.

Hhhmmm maybe It could be a good time to sell them then :D I do wonder how many of them they made ? As they really are beautiful glasses.

Hi, I have these and I've been told they are pretty rare now ? I've seen them on eBay for $700-$1000 ??? That can't be correct ? They are in perfect condition with everything from new but I can't see them being that valuable ? Any ideas on value of them and does anyone know how many we're made ? ?

Sounds way too much to me, that would be well ahead of R1 prices. You don't see too many of them but I would say circa $500.

I got mine off ebay about 5 months ago and paid 480.00. Around 500 or under I consider a great deal. They were around 370.00 when they were still in stores. I have heard that around 800 were made but no proof.

Back