• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Juliette

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
They are sitting in a store on hold for me, my wife would divorce me if I picked them upfor myself since I just got a pair of XS this week but I figured someone might be interested.

The 24k's are $560 + tax, so $588 (5% sales tax). It's a 60km drive, so I need to tack on like $20 just so my wife doesn't kill me. I believe they are #652 but I can't exactly remember, so i put 6xx just to be safe.

Shipping from Canada sucks, so it'll probably be about $25-30 to ship them with the needed insurance.

I'd be happy to help out if you're interested, just know that I wasn't trying to scalp anyone, just trying to help people out :-(

Cool Yeti, it's all good :cool:! Thanks for the quote on the 24K's, that's a decent price compared to the current demand right now. Sadly, I'm negative on the O funds for a little while. Thanks for the offer to help! Aloha!

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck with your sale yeti. . .

Would love a pair of ih Juliet's but way out of my price range. I would rather spend that on a pair of ih xx. I could atleast wear it.then. so if anyone is waiting to do a pair of xx I am game to purchase.