• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Rubber

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
I just e-mailed daisuki about offering up the purple rubbers for the juliets,if enough people ask him he will offer them .I don't think he is that "in tune" with the infinite hero market.

Do you know if he does custom color combos? Like if I wanted a black kit with red socks, or just white R1 gaskets (he only sells black) will he do that?

I'll email him to ask for IH purple, and small Romeo noses.

He accepts custom orders via email. Awhile ago he sent me exactly what I needed

I asked him about the purple as well. He led me to believe that it would be happening in the near future.

that's how to make it happen,e-mail him and he will respond,gotta be the right shade though

Maybe he needs a set to model. Would anyone be willing to send a set out to him?
So, my second order of Linegear stuff got delivered to my post office and I'm getting hit with $35 of freaking (UK) import fees! I placed an order just a month prior for pretty much the same stuff and that didn't happen. I don't know WTF?! So I graciously paid the fees and now they will release my shipment for delivery. I'm confused...

Wasn't someone talking about a group buy for some kind of discount a while back?

I think someone should get on that, since I don't want to spend over $100 for two sets of rubber.

Yea $50.00 for rubber is retarded...I say start a thread on group buy.question is....whos gonna distribute all the sets