• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Set!! Complete!!

i would say walkerhonda243 have a complete camo set too!

mine hi hi
limitededitionjupiterca.jpg

thanks....I'm not much on the watches....and honestly, I didn't know they even had the boots lol but I just found them on oakleys website and I'll be ordering them this week. Not sure how the hell I'll get them in the display case with the glasses lol but it'll be fun trying to figure it out I'm sure. Thanks for the info too.

thanks....I'm not much on the watches....and honestly, I didn't know they even had the boots lol but I just found them on oakleys website and I'll be ordering them this week. Not sure how the hell I'll get them in the display case with the glasses lol but it'll be fun trying to figure it out I'm sure. Thanks for the info too.

Like I said, I'm starting the collection and I think I'm almost halfway, picked up the Warrant last saturday and it's really cool, fits pretty nice on my wrist and has the exact weight, I've never had a Warrant before, highly recommended dude.