• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Infinite Hero Split Jacket Micro Bag! !

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Sooo I got myself the ih split jacket from Oakley Hollywood on my vacation to Cali and lost the micro bag in less than 24 hours! ! ! I'm acutely devastated. I toyed with the thought of going to headquarters and seeing if they would sell me one but I'm leaving back to NY as we speak and didn't have the time or moxy to ask them. If for some weird reason someone has one please let me know, I'm sure it's in Disneyland somewhere! :(

Some people reacted to this post.
I didnt see it there today....but i think i do have an extra one at home. Ill check tonight for you.

Username Hidden said:
I didnt see it there today....but i think i do have an extra one at home. Ill check tonight for you.

Ah I'm sure someone kept it I didn't even bother with the lost and found ha. If you do please let me know :D

Yea i have one i can part with.

that sux bro....hate when that happens...and is precisely why i use black ones for daily hauling...

Username Hidden said:
that sux bro....hate when that happens...and is precisely why i use black ones for daily hauling...

Its my first lost Oakley item, it must have popped out of my cargo pocket when I pulled the old lady's camera out :sad: And trust me I wasnt keen on bringing it but I was just excited to have it, I'm a loser like that. You could have imagined my surprise when it was no longer in there and i needed to polish my lenses :shock:

Username Hidden said:
Yea i have one i can part with.
Payment sent!