1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    Sooo I got myself the ih split jacket from Oakley Hollywood on my vacation to Cali and lost the micro bag in less than 24 hours! ! ! I'm acutely devastated. I toyed with the thought of going to headquarters and seeing if they would sell me one but I'm leaving back to NY as we speak and didn't have the time or moxy to ask them. If for some weird reason someone has one please let me know, I'm sure it's in Disneyland somewhere! :(

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    I didnt see it there today....but i think i do have an extra one at home. Ill check tonight for you.

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Ah I'm sure someone kept it I didn't even bother with the lost and found ha. If you do please let me know :D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Yea i have one i can part with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    that sux bro....hate when that happens...and is precisely why i use black ones for daily hauling...

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Its my first lost Oakley item, it must have popped out of my cargo pocket when I pulled the old lady's camera out :sad: And trust me I wasnt keen on bringing it but I was just excited to have it, I'm a loser like that. You could have imagined my surprise when it was no longer in there and i needed to polish my lenses :shock:

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent!