1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. theslipperyseal

theslipperyseal Oakley Beginner

Just starting to enjoy Oakley's (I've been a ray ban man) and though I do have a clear pair of style switches, which I hate, I decided to try Oakley again.
    Got this pair of infinite hero split jackets for 179 and I'm in love!! Best face fit I've ever had with Oakley's- just upset to find out after buying them they've been discontinued :(

Infinite Hero Split Jackets - IMG_20140113_204502657.jpg~320x480?t=1389672265

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum! The science and technology behind a pair of Oakleys is astounding. No other sunglass manufacturer on Earth puts as much R&D into shades as Oakley.

3. theslipperyseal

I completely agree at this point. so happy already working on extra lenses and more frames

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Try the Racing Jacket. Almost the same frame, only a little bigger.

5. theslipperyseal

Tried them while I was at the vault and wanted to like them but I have a small face and they're a little too big- same reason I hate my style switches lol. Looking at some bottle rockets next though, as they seem the smaller of the rimless frames