• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Infinite Heroes - 4 For $OLD - SplitJacket, FuelCell, RadarPath, And Frogskin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SEE UPDATED PRICES BELOW - Spring cleaning continues... Selling off some non-metal IH's

Update: Frogskins are back in play, buyer backed out. I'm going to take offers on all 4 for now, the complete set, before splitting them up (a few of you want those Split Jackets ;)) - I did post the Frogskins over in that area so if someone grabs those then the set will be parted out.

I am bundling the following:
- IH Fuel Cell (w/ bag, poster, and paperwork in original box)
- IH Radar Path (w/ case, poster, and paperwork in original box - no bag)
- IH Split Jacket (w/ case, bag, poster, extra lenses, and paperwork in original box)
- IH Frogskin (w/ bag, poster, and paperwork in original box)

Everything in the pictures is included - all boxes, cases, etc... All have the Violet Ir lenses except the Radar Path. Not a single scratch on any of them and the Split Jacket comes with the second set of cross-etched lenses [as noted above]. The Split Jacket IH bag is the 'interesting' bag that has the extra pockets for the alternate clear/etched lenses.

Everything is complete/NIB except the Radar Path, kind of... it never came with a bag, just the hard shell case? I bought it new an it was like that. All of them have the IH cross-etched lenses. They all have posters and other paperwork.

Here are some pics: (more @ IH Oakleys - a set on Flickr

20140327_082206.jpg
20140327_080304.jpg
20140327_081123.jpg
20140327_081550.jpg
20140327_082009.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

- IH Fuel Cell (w/ bag, poster, and paperwork in original box) $XXX SHIPPED
- IH Radar Path (w/ case, poster, and paperwork in original box - no bag) $XXX SHIPPED
- IH Split Jacket (w/ case, bag, poster, extra lenses, and paperwork in original box) $XXX

I will sell all 3 above for XXXX shipped

...Add the IH Frogskin for XXXX SHIPPED
or
XXXX SHIPPED for all 4 pairs (Split Jacket, Fuel cell, Radar Path, and Frogskin)

Also feel free to make me offers on singles. I already have a list ongoing for the Split Jackets - please PM me in addition to replying to the thread so i do not miss your place in line if you are interested.

Last edited:
Pm sent

FYSA - I posted the IH Frogskin over in the Frogskin Exchange area. If I can sell that off I will honor offers for individual items in the order the PMs/requests were received. (also pics still to come, I know, need coffee... I promise pics soon)

Last edited:
Price drop - all for for $OLD PP F&F shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Pmed sent

$OLD pending payment