• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

InfiniteHero's custom lens cutting discussion thread

always quality, i have had numerous dealings as well with IH, not a bad experience yet. Just recently cut a set for a pair of twitch! went out of his way to accommodate and make it happen for me!

Thanks for starting this thread Mike. I do appreciate it. I would like to know after the recieving of my lenses, how each customer likes them and compares them to factory lenses. This is a new deal for X-Metals---to have a Oakley lens, that is cut close to identical as the original factory ones, that can or might change the way we look at them, and put values on them. The word "Survivor" might have to start being a specific value compared to a no scratch condition lens. A new category as you will. Romeo 1 specific for now.

I would like to know if any members have suggestions, (besides a R2, working on that one), of lens colors, group buys etc.... If a member feels they have had a negative experience, I would like that put here too. Good and Bad. Nothing is perfect, so this will allow for improvement.

New products for the month of October coming up---- Juliet T-6 screws, Penny T-6 screws, Romeo 1 Screws, XS Screws.

I hope it's not to late to mention this, but you certainly did awesome work on my first R1 utilizing the Big Taco emerald polar lenses. Not to mention great, friendly communication and excellent service. The fact that you guarantee your work speaks volumes about your character and integrity, and for that I salute you.

Last edited:
Anything I can do to make Forum Members Happy :) Working on some things, Violet Polar is now available and of course it is a special lens, Big Taco store only

Back