1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Thought I'd take chance on these any info and price please,frames excellent and ear socks, Info On These M Frames Please - 1358880915026.jpg Info On These M Frames Please - 1358880960173.jpg Info On These M Frames Please - 1358881008910.jpg Info On These M Frames Please - 1358881042978.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

gen 1 pro m frames....

3. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Price please dr chop

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I assume they wouldn't be worth much with those prescription lenses, see if you can get a sweet deal on them!

5. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

I thought they were bit blurred to look through so gathered that what would you pay for them lets see if my judgement was correct?

6. catbells69

catbells69 Oakley Beginner

Pro M Frame Slash Heater, no less.

Saw some on eBay recently.

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Pretty cool pieces, I just picked up a carbon RX clear M frame the other day.

8. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

i have a slash gold lens...frame value used maybe $50-$60 tops in my book

9. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The frames are metallic sand and black. And as said, they're Pro M Frames (there are no generations of Pro frames).

The lenses are both RX carrier, and the clear is trashed if that's a crack radiating to the nose from the left lens insert. If they're cracked there I'd wager they're cracked in the frame.

The clear lens also looks a little short and is missing a few features of the Slash lenses. I'd say it's either a custom/prototype sports lens, a special RX size, or the Slash in RX came without all the same features of the normal lenses.

RX lenses aren't worth much unless you know the prescription they're for. I don't think the insert can be removed, and I doubt it'll fit into a machine like that to be reground. So a collector may want it, that's all.

Frames in good shape go for what Doc said, $50-60. More for a rarer colorway, less if the rubber is bad, etc.

10. TexasHeat

TexasHeat Oakley Beginner

How much would you sell for?