• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Inheritance

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
@TheRevTy got me thinking..... For all of you X Metal owners, who are you going to trust to look after and cherish your beloved X Metals when you are with the angels??

X-Metals are nice but much like the X-Metals in the wild thread, I think it's highly unlikely that whoever gets our X-Metals after we pass on are really going to get them. Out of respect of our memories they may keep the display cases around for a little, and maybe our spouses will wear one or two out of respect. After much confusion amongst houseguests wondering if you are running a sunglass shop outside of your home, I think that eventually they'll get sold off one by one until there is nothing.

I'm just playing. They are the da' bomb! Raise the rooooof!

I don't have a large collection by any means, who knows how large it will be when the time comes but I will gift all the pieces of my collection to other collectors who will love them as much as I have. Feels like the best way to say goodbye to them would be ensuring they live on.

Back