1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Heelz2315

Heelz2315 Oakley Beginner

Hi! I just found this site after doing some searching and I am hoping you guys can help me out. I have 3 pairs of X Metals that I have collected through the years and evntually plan on selling them. However I am looking for some info first.

The first pair I need help on is a pair of Juliet's with the Ruby Lenses. I have to tell you guys I don't know that much about these glasses. They are like the ones wore in the first XMen movie. I remember that b/c that's about the time I got them.

I looked last night and the serial # is X000671. They're in like new condition. All the boxes, pouch and extra nose pieces are still in MINT condition. They're the ruby red lenses, but have a blue tint when you look through them.

Does anyone know if these are rare, value if there is a market for them?

I also have two more pairs, not with the ruby lenses but are XMetals. I need to get that info tonight. I hardly wear them any longer. I have switched brands b/c of an eye surgery and now wear the Maui Jim poloraized lenses, b/c it helps me see.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

David

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

If you had posted this two days ago, I would have wanted to buy them.

If the serial on the box matches the glasses, and they are really in mint condition... $700-800. Maybe a little bit more for the low serial.

3. Heelz2315

I need to post up pix...I can do that later today/tonight. I looked at the box last night and I couldn't locate the serial # on the box. Where would it be?

4. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

On the label with the bar code. It will have the SKU, 04-116, there will be a number starting with zeros. Like, 000671.

5. Heelz2315

I need to get these pix up and sell these glasses. I don't care that much about them.

6. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Are you serious...? WTF... These glasses will not bring in that kind of money. There have been multiple pair on various sites that try to bring that kind of coin and it doesn't happen, they just sit there and never get sold.

To the OP, if they are as nice as you say, you are looking at a solid $400-450 for them, maybe a tad more but not much more...

7. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

I'll buy them for $450.