• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Initial Run Of Juliet X Metal With Ruby Lenses - A Little Help

Heelz2315

Oakley Beginner
Hi! I just found this site after doing some searching and I am hoping you guys can help me out. I have 3 pairs of X Metals that I have collected through the years and evntually plan on selling them. However I am looking for some info first.

The first pair I need help on is a pair of Juliet's with the Ruby Lenses. I have to tell you guys I don't know that much about these glasses. They are like the ones wore in the first XMen movie. I remember that b/c that's about the time I got them.

I looked last night and the serial # is X000671. They're in like new condition. All the boxes, pouch and extra nose pieces are still in MINT condition. They're the ruby red lenses, but have a blue tint when you look through them.

Does anyone know if these are rare, value if there is a market for them?

I also have two more pairs, not with the ruby lenses but are XMetals. I need to get that info tonight. I hardly wear them any longer. I have switched brands b/c of an eye surgery and now wear the Maui Jim poloraized lenses, b/c it helps me see.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

David

If you had posted this two days ago, I would have wanted to buy them.

If the serial on the box matches the glasses, and they are really in mint condition... $700-800. Maybe a little bit more for the low serial.

I need to post up pix...I can do that later today/tonight. I looked at the box last night and I couldn't locate the serial # on the box. Where would it be?

On the label with the bar code. It will have the SKU, 04-116, there will be a number starting with zeros. Like, 000671.

If you had posted this two days ago, I would have wanted to buy them.

If the serial on the box matches the glasses, and they are really in mint condition... $700-800. Maybe a little bit more for the low serial.

Are you serious...? WTF... These glasses will not bring in that kind of money. There have been multiple pair on various sites that try to bring that kind of coin and it doesn't happen, they just sit there and never get sold.

To the OP, if they are as nice as you say, you are looking at a solid $400-450 for them, maybe a tad more but not much more...

Back