• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Inmate Earsocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone had any extra Inmate earsocks I'd love to buy them.

The Inmates I just bought off eBay smell like cologne so bad. Most of the smell is coming off the earsocks. They are on back order from Oakley so if you have any let me know please

Some people reacted to this post.
I went through hell to get a set when I had a pair. Oakley warranty was the only place I found that got me what I needed. Good luck.

take them off and soak them in ivory soap and water, you should be able to clean them right up

Username Hidden said:
take them off and soak them in ivory soap and water, you should be able to clean them right up
Thanks for the tip. I soaked them in dawn for days but the smell is so strong on them. I'll try ivory though thanks.

good luck! I have had some funky ones come through my hands from time to time and that usually takes care of them pretty good.

I've got em soaking. Does anyone know if there are any other style earsocks that would fit?

Soaking didn't work. Oakley shipped me some new ones.

Username Hidden said:
Soaking didn't work. Oakley shipped me some new ones.
Did replacing the ear shocks help?

Yes. And the other culprits were the nose pieces. The plastic had absorbed the smell. I replaced both. What's crazy is even with all the cleaning and soaking and the replacing of the nosepieces and earsocks. The dang things still smell slightly.

Lol it soaked into the lenses too.

Back