• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Insight On This Case?

Not too bad ... Too bad his camera is ****e ...

Ima real bad at identifying older O matter frames
#1: HJ 2.0
#2: minutes gen2 ?
#3: Valves?
#4: more minutes? Or Twenty's?
#5: ? Almost look fake :p
#6: Thumps ...as advertised ... Dog the bounty hunter style ...
#7: it looks like a Fives ... But I'm leaning towards to 'no' ...there's a sloping on the upper orbital that's throwing me off
I'm bad with older O matter as well. I think I personally would never wear any of them. But still cool to have I guess. For display purposes, a few of them could be cool. I've never seen a pair with blue flames running down the side. Not my style--but I'm sure someone would appreciate them. Thumps are sort of a low end collectable to some people. For me, I will display them as a "these aren't practical, but hey look" item. Haha. #7 really has me stumped. It's not Fives. It has that outward curve on the side sort of like the original HJ had but the full frame bottom. I have no clue what those are.

Please don't give those pairs to your son to lose or destroy. Sell them to some of the members here who will show them some love.
Give your son a nice pair of Holbrooks to beat up and destroy. ;)
Or frogskins
Or Garage Rock
Or even better......Enduros
I HATE the enduros. Haha. And garage rock for that matter. I can deal with frogskins and Holbrook. Once I get them I will post some better pictures and if someone is interested, maybe I will pass them along to someone who will appreciate them more than I.

Back