1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. drews85

drews85 Oakley Beginner

Any of you guys posting collection or pickups on Instagram? I havent found too many interesting hashtags for Oakley besides #oakley. Im surprised nobody uses #oakleyforum. Id love to hear about any Oakley hashtags your using.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tharoosta

tharoosta Oakley Beginner

I'm with you on this. Instagram is awesome and Oakley is failing bad on their official Instagram page.

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

What do you mean by "failing bad?"

4. tharoosta

Maybe failing was a wrong word. I just think they could do better.

See for yourself. Oakley

Their pictures are totally random.

5. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah your right their pics are crap just all of people they sponsor and nothing on the products!

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Totally agree on the Oakley Instagram. Would be nice to see some products or even sneak peeks of new products like many other companies do. Bored of seeing their athletes all the time.

QLR1 likes this.
  7. drews85

drews85 Oakley Beginner

I like a nice mix of athletes and product, if it was all product it might just look like browsing the website.

However Id like to see Oakleys from private collections, anyone using any unique hashtags?

For collectible sneakers there must be 30-40 common hashtags with 50K+ pictures each.

8. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

I just use Oakley generally and I used madscience recently. Someone found it that has a leather Mars, Juliet and another xmetal. Most of the Oakley related pictures by customers just seem to be non-collector type. Just what they are wearing that day and little more. Maybe if Oakley did post new release stuff that might spark a catch for more people but even then hard to say.

9. tharoosta

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I had to. It's been a year now, there has to be a better Oakley Sunglasses hashtag or private collection to follow. Anything new?