• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Insuring Collection?

I hope she wasn't listening in...she might be starting divorce proceedings if she knew what i've spent on sunglasses.
You can always show her what some of our members have spent. That should either make her feel better or make her think we are a bad influence. Then again. Maybe not show her this place. ;)

You can always show her what some of our members have spent. That should either make her feel better or make her think we are a bad influence. Then again. Maybe not show her this place. ;)

Lol to be honest Frank, several times I've showed my wife a picture of your collection of carbon C6's and told her "well some guys have these as part of their collection..." But in end end it doesn't help too much, she says "if you had those we would sell them to get the house we want!"

Last edited:
Lol to be honest Frank, several times I've showed my wife a picture of your collection of carbon C6's and told her "well some guys have these as part of their collection..." But in end end it doesn't help too much, she says "if you had those we would sell them to get the house we want!"
There ya go..... double edged sword.....can't win. :p

Back