• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interbike 2011: Oakley

Say what?!

(Had to go to Babelfish to translate it from French to English but it sounds sweet in ANY language)

After the presentation of the models Lifestyle (dispatch 2, five squared, frogskin blacklight) oakley also prepares many innovations in sport performance. the largest innovation is on the Radar, which will be completely new for 2012, extremely of its success this year Fast Jacket showed a change of completely innovative glass which will be adopted by the Radar in 2012! A Radar switch-lock with 4 to 5 the shape of glasses (path, pitch, arrange and blade and also a form finer than the path) second innovation envisaged, of the models signatures on the jawbone and the radar (what n' did not exist yet) 3 models are envisaged, Cavendish, Evans and Cancellara, one imagines already the color of Cavendish! The first photographs will not delay puisqu' E all that could leave before Christmas! Soon more d' information

Oakley 2012 , les nouveautés ! - Newsbikes.com

damn dude, thats are some awesome news!
bad for my wallet of course, but still good for my addiction :cool:

damn dude, thats are some awesome news!
bad for my wallet of course, but still good for my addiction :cool:

The Switchlock Radar could be this - Eyeglass frame - Patent # D622303 - PatentGenius

And I'm stoked about a Signature Edition Mark Cavendish, Fabian Cancellara and Cadel Evans Radar and Jawbone! You can imagine the Cav models being some form of green - I'm praying for an Anti-Freeze Jawbone :eek:P And the Cadel ones could be the "Ultraviolet" colored ones he had in the 2009 TdF -

2678605648_7839bb70ae_o.jpg

I'd still kill for a pair of these though, as I doubt we'll ever see the color "Phantom of the Aqua" on any frame :eek:(

ThorHushovdJawbone-1.jpg

Back