• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Parts List

Jawbone/Split Jacket Interchangeability
-All sets come with 2 nosepieces (on regular, one large - same idea as Flak Jacket, etc).

-With a T20 Torx, you can remove the Thru Bolts/Jaws

-Earsocks are now available in 6 colours (Black, White, Lemon Peel, Red, Blue, Slate)

-Jaws are not readily available but I list them on eBay (if you want any, have a look on there to see the colour options). Jaws are specific to Jawbone and Split Jacket
*Contact me through Oakley Forum and I will do them to Canada/US for $27 shipped.

-Thru Bolts are universal to Jawbone and Split Jacket. $27 shipped as well.

I also have a small selection of "frame only". They come with original "frame only" box. Please contact for colours and pricing.

***None of my pieces are from complete pairs that have been parted out.

If ever you have Jawbone questions please ask.

-All sets come with 2 nosepieces (on regular, one large - same idea as Flak Jacket, etc).

-Earsocks are now available in 6 colours (Black, White, Lemon Peel, Red, Blue, Slate)

-Jaws are not readily available but I list them on eBay (if you want any, have a look on there to see the colour options). Jaws are specific to Jawbone and Split Jacket
*Contact me through Oakley Forum and I will do them to Canada/US for $27 shipped.

I also have a small selection of "frame only". They come with original "frame only" box. Please contact for colours and pricing.

2 Q's:

Will you ship internationally?

How much are jawbones "frame only"?

I've been wanting jawbones!! I always use the ones at my shop if I need to..by the way, my shop is an official custom Oakley dealer and sells the jaws and icons for $10 each and frames are about $90 so wherever you get yours they are making a fortune!! I'll keep you in mind if any questions come up! :)

Correction: I just realized your in Canada so that may be the reason.

Latest Posts

Back