• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Parts List

I think you are right. Also Bottlecap lenses will fit in flak jackets, but they are a little loose...

Has anyone tried swapping the earstems with the juliet and x-squared? The longer earstem on a juliet is more comfortable, but I like the frame of the x squared. Side by side, they look like they are the same size at the hinge.

Has anyone tried swapping the earstems with the juliet and x-squared? The longer earstem on a juliet is more comfortable, but I like the frame of the x squared. Side by side, they look like they are the same size at the hinge.

yup ive held them side by side and it looks like it should work. but i havent actually done the swap to confirm. i also agree- the xsq arms are too short. what were they thinking? theres a reason why when zeros succeeded subzeros, they made the stems longer... this was kind of backwards lol.

yup ive held them side by side and it looks like it should work. but i havent actually done the swap to confirm. i also agree- the xsq arms are too short. what were they thinking? theres a reason why when zeros succeeded subzeros, they made the stems longer... this was kind of backwards lol.

exactly...well I have the Juliets in hand. had a 35% off coupon from a pair of hatchets that couldn't be repaired, so I picked up a pair of x-squared (x-metal with ruby), which should arrive next week. If I feel brave enough, I'll give it a try! Don't want to screw up the resale value of the x-squared if they don't fit.

Can lenses and earsocks be removed from jupiters squared? if so can you give me a tip
especially for the earsocks because i feel i will make anything stupid.

Back