• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interesting Auction...

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I came across this item on the bay tonight since its not really sunglasses, I thought it would be quite interesting to get some feedback about it. A few years back I had the opportunity to see stuff similar to this. Figured I would see a few comments from people on what they thought.....

There are alot of his sketches available online in google images but none of them with backgrounds.... I have a few digital sketches of artist work but nothing like this

Hard to say whether it is authentic or not... just going buy the sellers word unless you knew who did it and they could verify it. Either way, interesting piece.

I have been watching that since the guy listed it. I am not planning to bid but I am really curious to see what it ends at. It looks pretty sweet IMO. I have a friend who does graphic design working on similar renderings for me of juliet, mars, and Romeo 1. I got the idea to ask her to do it after I saw that auction. I know i ts not the same thing and obviously does not have the rare factor but will be done in similar style. I am looking forward to seeing what she does for me.

That is very cool, I have never seen anything like that before. Definitely wouldn't pay $60+ for it. But very interesting.

Not sure if its real personally. Ive seen some of his other sketches and his signature is completly different. On all the ones i have seen he elogantes the the inside end of the H and the cross bar to form a cross. All of them were also done in blue pencil.

Juliet "sketch" on eBay

Anybody see this?
Is it real?
Anybody seen anything like this in collecting Oakley stuff?
Even if it isn't real it would probably make an interesting piece of wall art for some collector.

Back