• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interesting Email I Got From Revant Optics

I just emailed Oakley asking them why they dont offer Violet Iridium Path lenses as an option for Radar Frames. lol I guess it wont hurt to ask why.

There are many limitations on frame colors on many models. Some are available for one frame but not for others. I understand it. It's like Ford offering every color under the rainbow for every vehicle they produce. Not cost effective.

Last edited:
I know I am not the only one frustrated by the fact that the Infinite Hero Radar came with Black Iridium lenses instead of Violet lenses. Trying to correct this but it is probably mission impossible.

I know I am not the only one frustrated by the fact that the Infinite Hero Radar came with Black Iridium lenses instead of Violet lenses. Trying to correct this but it is probably mission impossible.

Yeah, it would be nice to have the option to at least order custom lenses from Oakley if you wanted a certain lens that wasn't mass produced for a certain frame.

Hey guys, I'm happy to provide some clarification here. Our goal is to provide options for as many frames as possible, but in this particular case @GRFMotorsports and @OakleyFreak nailed it. We make sure that every product we put out does not violate any other company's IP.

However, we have some unique lenses that we are working on for this particular frame and we would like to have you test out and provide feedback on if you're open to it. Feel free to send me a PM if this is something you'd be interested in. -Kevin

Hey guys, I'm happy to provide some clarification here. Our goal is to provide options for as many frames as possible, but in this particular case @GRFMotorsports and @OakleyFreak nailed it. We make sure that every product we put out does not violate any other company's IP.

However, we have some unique lenses that we are working on for this particular frame and we would like to have you test out and provide feedback on if you're open to it. Feel free to send me a PM if this is something you'd be interested in. -Kevin
It's great to see you weigh in here. You told me more than your rep did. No side stepping! :) I set you a PM. Thanks.

We make sure that every product we put out does not violate any other company's IP.
So Revant already provides replacement lenses for many other Oakley frames but for the Radar in particular they cant because for this particular frame it would be "a violation of the companys IP."? Makes me wonder why the Radars? Revant already provides replacement lenses for the Oakley Flak Jackets which like the Radars are a hot seller for Oakley. Oh well. I guess I should get used to the idea of not having violet lenses for my Radars. Thanks for your response

Last edited:
Back