1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DWN

DWN Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I have referred to this forum over the years, but am just now joining. My interest has always been limited edition Oakleys... please stay tuned. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: 12/27/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Waaaaaiiiiiiit foooooor iiiiiiit

ericforman and washi me sensie like this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Last edited by a moderator: 12/27/14
    OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  4. DWN

Thanks. I am new to all of this but it seems to be the best way for me to move everything now that I have made the decision to sell.

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

He meant posts about rules. Joining her just to sell something is generally frowned upon, and against forum rules unless you become a premium member

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  6. DWN

Understood. I will get my Premium membership organized right away... Like I said, I am new to all of this. I treasure my Oakley collection and never considered selling, but it is what it is. Thanks.

washi me sensie likes this.
  7. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Imo a link to a pro ebay seller and nothing else.

8. DWN

I am "for real" as you will see once I post the items that I have... not sure how else to prove this. Am just a guy with a lot of cool stuff that needs to go.

9. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

They are giving you a hard time because you are primarily here to sell stuff. This forum is more for people to get to know each other and share the love for the brand. Many people pop on here to sell things and then vanish with out much to offer into the community. Those people are not regarded well and have caused problems with what they sell. The items did not meet expectations, did not show, or worse sent completely wrong things. (A toy car and cell phone box I believe it was)

My suggestion to you is become part of the community. Get to know people. Show that you are not here just to make a few dollars on people who enjoy collecting as much as you do.

Merry Christmas.

ptownphil and washi me sensie like this.
  10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

what ecko said... this forum is based on trust bro... and we are like a family here. So every seller here have to earn the family's trust! members here are very friendly and would always help each other out... just earn your stripes first then selling would be easy!

TheWannaBe and IUSTEVE like this.