• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone.
My name is Sushobhon Samuel Morrison.I am from India.I am a hugeee Oakley fan..i love wearing oakleys so much...my first oakley pair was oakley m frame sweep..that time i actually wanted to buy heater but ended up getting sweep..i have an oakley collection not so huge but i have some old skool oakleys like m frame slash ..actually i have 2 pairs of m frame slash..my favourite pairs right now are m frame heater with vr28 blue iridium(the most beautiful blue i have ever seen), full white jawbreaker with prizm road and uranium radar ev with either prizm road or prizm golf...the only lens that i am searching for years is a G26 lens..(it can be radar, m frame etc.)...is there anyone in this forum has a G26 lens??
Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the community @Sushobhon Samuel Morrison, thanks for joining! I love the M Frame, and don't have one at the moment...it was my first pair (with the heater) and I'll replace it when I see one for sale...

I just picked up a G26 Range lens for my Radar....and you can't have it!! :)

haha....that's great...can i see some pictures of it?....i just love the way it appears from the outside...heavy aggressive , wild looking lens...

IMG_2933.JPG

@Sushobhon Samuel Morrison - Just wore it this past weekend. ;)
This and Fire Iridium are my go-to riding lenses.

Hi, I'm JF, from Venezuela, but living in Mexico, I have always loved the brand and pretty much everything they've sold.

Edited until member meets exchange requirements.

Ecko

Last edited by a moderator:
Back