• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey there,

Been an Oakley fan for year since my childhood and my parents hated me using my grass cutting money to buy Oakley sunglasses. But glad to habe found this forum and grouo of people with knowledge and passion. If anyone could help me find ivory/straight - gold iridium eye jackets you would be a legend. Mine are in the Atlantic Ocean

Hey there,

Been an Oakley fan for year since my childhood and my parents hated me using my grass cutting money to buy Oakley sunglasses. But glad to habe found this forum and grouo of people with knowledge and passion. If anyone could help me find ivory/straight - gold iridium eye jackets you would be a legend. Mine are in the Atlantic Ocean
Welcome to the forum.

I know EXACTLY where you can find that EXACT pair. :)

Where? I saw someone here has a whole collection but doesnt want to sell but you would seriously make a 15 year sore subject be fixed!!! Haha

You won't be able to pry a pair out of that particular EJ collection, Clint...took him years to get them all.

Welcome to the forum! I have a bunch of those, but not the pair you're hunting. :(

...shame, too...I could use 400 bucks..

You won't be able to pry a pair out of that particular EJ collection, Clint...took him years to get them all.

Welcome to the forum! I have a bunch of those, but not the pair you're hunting.

...shame, too...I could use 400 bucks..

So were you where OakleyFrankFMJ was talking about having them. I would totally pay $400

Back