• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Do I look like @cyclerdoug ?

:rofl:

You do not! I have much less hair.

As for your Eye Jackets, @Clint Fuller, I doubt I would let you buy a pair on here for that price without stepping in, much less sell you a pair myself for that ridiculous amount, for the record.

Unless they are the rarest pair of EJ's (and I don't know if they are) they're worth nowhere near that number...even if you'd pay it!

I'm a capitalist, not a douchebag! :cool-33:

You do not! I have much less hair.

As for your Eye Jackets, @Clint Fuller, I doubt I would let you buy a pair on here for that price without stepping in, much less sell you a pair myself for that ridiculous amount, for the record.

Unless they are the rarest pair of EJ's (and I don't know if they are) they're worth nowhere near that number...even if you'd pay it!

I'm a capitalist, not a douchebag! :cool-33:
How do you know you've got less hair? Is it cause I'm Italian?:vinsent: You rascist or something?

How do you know you've got less hair? Is it cause I'm Italian?:vinsent: You rascist or something?

I'm not a racist, I don't like humans! I don't care what nationality or color they are!

And I shaved my head this past weekend for the first time and cut myself 3 times...one a significant gouge...which means I have negative hair! You can't have less!! :punish:

Back