• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Beteeen those 2 Fire Iridium is the wildest looking. It took me quite a while to find a G26 Range lens, if the seller had more than one I would have bought them all! I don't know where there are any others at the moment, sorry.
i have fire m frame heater...don't have g26..i have jade..but still it is too dark green...whereas g26 is bright yellowish green...i have prizm golf which has that green look of g26..but totally diffrent lens..well thank you.

i have fire m frame heater...don't have g26..i have jade..but still it is too dark green...whereas g26 is bright yellowish green...i have prizm golf which has that green look of g26..but totally diffrent lens..well thank you.

That G26 is completely different than Emerald, jade, and the prizm golf, you are correct. If I find one for sale that I can't grab I'll keep you in mind.

That G26 is completely different than Emerald, jade, and the prizm golf, you are correct. If I find one for sale that I can't grab I'll keep you in mind.
thank you...blue iridium and g26 are my two favourite oakley lenses...recently got blue iridium (vr28 base) a few months ago..now a days these two lenses are not offered by oakley ...they are super rare..specially g26...i know it is discontinued but still its awesome...no other aftermarket lens company can replicate G26..its just awesome..i had seen it wearing first on tdf 2009 on Andy Schlek..then on tom boonen...they were looking sick..well thank you.

thank you...blue iridium and g26 are my two favourite oakley lenses...recently got blue iridium (vr28 base) a few months ago..now a days these two lenses are not offered by oakley ...they are super rare..specially g26...i know it is discontinued but still its awesome...no other aftermarket lens company can replicate G26..its just awesome..i had seen it wearing first on tdf 2009 on Andy Schlek..then on tom boonen...they were looking sick..well thank you.

Back