• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys, I'm from Nova Scotia Canada. new to this, looking to browse what ppl are selling, I just came back from punta Cana and I was fine until I got home... but I lost my oakleys there and I'm looking to replace them They were the "Oakley XX Twenty Gunmetal Fire Iridium Sunglasses"

Hey guys, I'm from Nova Scotia Canada. new to this, looking to browse what ppl are selling, I just came back from punta Cana and I was fine until I got home... but I lost my oakleys there and I'm looking to replace them They were the "Oakley XX Twenty Gunmetal Fire Iridium Sunglasses"
Welcome to the forum

HI everyone new to the forum but have always enjoyed all the posts, fun and informative for sure. Long time collector, buyer and seller of oakleys. Lived in the OC most of my life and had the privilege of attending several friends & family sales at the headquarters. Great deals back in the day although I must the best stuff was at the Oakley vault prior to 2005 when they had simple pricing of $30 for all omatter sunnies and $40 for wires. So many fun memories from all my treks to oakley. Sold most of my stuff in 08 when the economy tanked but still have quite a few favorites and have started back up again. Relapse I guess and my addiction maybe worse cos now I'm picking up some of the new stuff lol!!
Welcome

Hahaha too funny. Looks like i need to wait a little while and have some more acceptable posts

Hello
I'm from England.I am hoping to learn more and purchase some X Metal square frames.
Any hints and tips

Hi all!
Fan of Oakley products 20 years ago. started collecting items 6 years ago.
I lost a pair of c-six alum. 3 years ago and looking for another one. and other items.
I'm really glad to be here and hope to get around in order to buy, sell or exchange products.
Dario
welcome

Hi everyone, been a fan of Oakley x-metals since 2000 but just recently started collecting. I hope to learn more about the x-metals here

Good Morning and welcome to the community. :)

I gave your post a "Like", I always try to do that when new members use the words "Collecting' and "Learn" in their first post! Please stick around and contribute. There are many threads in here to help you with any information you could want, especially about X Metals! A good place that you probably found already is Oakley X-Metal Discussion

Enjoy!
:)

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
What's up Oakley fans another fan from Nashville Tn .

Back