• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I'm an Oakley newbie, mostly here to learn. Moved recently to California from Washington and ready to invest in a new pair (or two). Trying to figure out what's best for my lifestyle.
Welcome to the forum

Gotta give us a hint as to what style frames you like so we can help figure out what you can get

Hello, I'm an Oakley newbie, mostly here to learn. Moved recently to California from Washington and ready to invest in a new pair (or two). Trying to figure out what's best for my lifestyle.

Frank should be able to help....

i_love_franky_rainbow_heart_postcard-re59f525523044c978006f0016fddfa0f_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Good evening. Welcome.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Hello. I have been collecting Oakley since I was a kid. X-Metal is my favorite and I love the old school X-Metal displays and stands.

Thanks Snoop. I have been collecting since I was a kid. I am 42 now. I am a golf professional/hockey instructor and I was the first golf professional to get Oakley in a private club in St. Louis in 1999. This site is awesome!!!

Back