• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Howdy from the big "D"

Hello everyone...very stoked to find this forum! I'm an optician in Dallas, TX and have been selling Oakleys for over 15 years. I love helping our patients find the perfect pair of Oakleys or adding to their collection. We also sell opthalmic (with clear prescription lenses) Oakley frames which I push all the time because they are made so well. I've also collected a lot of Oakley display items over the years. Looking forward to hearing the latest news and seeing what others are interested in. I'm just wondering though- am I the only girl on this site:confused:

Hi all, I'm GlennO from Australia and I'm a pretty serious Oakley nut! I've been an Oakley dealer since 89 and been collecting relevant pieces along the way however I've really got serious about my collecting in the past two years or so. I am also an O-review member. I was recently in the states and was invited by Oakley to have a tour of the HQ which was a real highlight for me. I do have nearly 200 pairs of sunnies in my collection including a lot of misc items and display product in four double cabinets.

Here's a few of my prized items.
Full Artist collection.
Andrew Patterson #28/50
C6 Carbon # 10/250
Shoe one white (new)
Over the top 3 pairs
Sub Zero's (15 pairs most mint)
Most gen 1, 2 and collectors frogs.
Oakley rep metal briefcase (3 of)
Bob head and Bob clear heads (4 of)

When I get a chance I'll try and post some pics of my displays..
This looks like another great site to mingle with other people sharing the same Oakley passion as myself!!
cheers GlennO

Hi all, I'm GlennO from Australia and I'm a pretty serious Oakley nut! I've been an Oakley dealer since 89 and been collecting relevant pieces along the way however I've really got serious about my collecting in the past two years or so. I am also an O-review member. I was recently in the states and was invited by Oakley to have a tour of the HQ which was a real highlight for me. I do have nearly 200 pairs of sunnies in my collection including a lot of misc items and display product in four double cabinets.

Here's a few of my prized items.
Full Artist collection.
Andrew Patterson #28/50
C6 Carbon # 10/250
Shoe one white (new)
Over the top 3 pairs
Sub Zero's (15 pairs most mint)
Most gen 1, 2 and collectors frogs.
Oakley rep metal briefcase (3 of)
Bob head and Bob clear heads (4 of)

When I get a chance I'll try and post some pics of my displays..
This looks like another great site to mingle with other people sharing the same Oakley passion as myself!!
cheers GlennO

Look forward to seeing your photo's. Welcome to the boards

Hello everyone...very stoked to find this forum! I'm an optician in Dallas, TX and have been selling Oakleys for over 15 years. I love helping our patients find the perfect pair of Oakleys or adding to their collection. We also sell opthalmic (with clear prescription lenses) Oakley frames which I push all the time because they are made so well. I've also collected a lot of Oakley display items over the years. Looking forward to hearing the latest news and seeing what others are interested in. I'm just wondering though- am I the only girl on this site:confused:

Welcome to the Forum, there is also Mrs H, so you could possibly be the second lady on this site...........LOL Don't forget to post pictures of your collection soon

hi GlennO,

sound like a pretty hugh collection. . . hopefully we will see some pics soon!
the briefcases are dope!!

Hey Everyone,

I found this forum while searching for information on Oakley's sunglasses, as I'm planning to make my very first purchase of sunglasses with them. Nice to see there is a community of people to hear from.

^^ Lucky. I am new to the scene and forum. My name is Jerry and came across the forum while searching for some info on a set of oakleys a friend of mine was trying to sell me. I started with the addiction with a set of Ducati Gascan and now I want more. Currently, I own a set of MPH Sideways Black/ Grey plaid and Square 2.0 (I think). I also have a few backpacks (very comfortable) and a duffel bag for the gym. Trying to order some flak jacket soon and fuel cells. But we will see :cool:

^^ Lucky. I am new to the scene and forum. My name is Jerry and came across the forum while searching for some info on a set of oakleys a friend of mine was trying to sell me. I started with the addiction with a set of Ducati Gascan and now I want more. Currently, I own a set of MPH Sideways Black/ Grey plaid and Square 2.0 (I think). I also have a few backpacks (very comfortable) and a duffel bag for the gym. Trying to order some flak jacket soon and fuel cells. But we will see :cool:

Welcome to the addiction

Back