• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I've been a fan of Oakley from childhood. My first item was for my BMX bike, Oakley 1 grips. Loved them and still have a vintage pair on an old Skyway BMX.

I started my Oakley sunglasses with the Blades, bright green bridge and pink arms. It was the 80s, ha. Then wore Frogskins in the coca-cola/tortoise shell frame. Been wearing the Monster Doggles (I think that's the model name, been so long since they were bought) up until a couple of days ago because the lenses got a scratch that bothered me too much when worn. I've tried looking for replacements but, no luck. So now I am using a pair of Oil Drums I had for a few years that I used once before. Still hoping that one day I'll come across some lens for my MDs.

Cool site, lots to look at and learn. Maybe I'l find a model that catches my eye, one day.

Aloha, Rus

My name is "BLA," of Wisconsin. I have been an Oakley enthusiast since 1989 (Frogskin - rootbeer frames). Ever since cashing in my first pay check of my first job, Oakley sunglasses have had a special place in my heart. Currently, my small collection consists of 3 pairs of Pitbull's, an older pair of Straight Jackets, and a pair of Antix. In the past, from 1993-early 2000's I was a proud owner of numerous pairs of M-Frames. Additionally, I have also owned Flak Jacket XLJ's. Of my current collection, I am a huge fan of the Crystal Black frame - Pitbull's. This is my most recent purchase.

Hello everyone!! My name is Geoff and I'm in Kansas. Just started getting back into the Oakley game recently thanks to my brother-in-law fretburner79. My game is not where his is but I certainly have something to strive for! I look forward to getting to know and interact with this community, and also living vicariously through some of your collections!!! I've never seen anything like it!

Peace!!!

Hello everyone!! My name is Geoff and I'm in Kansas. Just started getting back into the Oakley game recently thanks to my brother-in-law fretburner79. My game is not where his is but I certainly have something to strive for! I look forward to getting to know and interact with this community, and also living vicariously through some of your collections!!! I've never seen anything like it!

Peace!!!
Welcome home big daddy. Throw some pics up in the collection thread when you get a chance!

Hi to all,new member just getting into Oakley.
1st purchase will be a minute machine watch. ( if i can find one !! )

Back