• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introducing Myself

Naibaf

Oakley Beginner
Germany
Hi there,

I'm Fabi from Germany. I was looking for other Oakley-fans around the world. I Have a nice little collection including a 1st gen. Racing Jacket, 3 Oakley Thumps 512 MB, Zero S Ducati, Zero with orange glasses and a Zero with clear glasses, as well as a Crosshair, Montefrio with woodstyle Frame and a 1st gen. M-Frame.

Also want to sell a few. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in one of these!

Best regards from Germany!

Fabi

Welcome bud! In a couple of weeks people should buy those Oak's up!

Welcome to the forum. As Washie said......please read the rules of the forum. Not always the best idea to try to sell stuff with your very first post. There is a minimum time frame and post requirement.

Hi there,

I'm Fabi from Germany. I was looking for other Oakley-fans around the world. I Have a nice little collection including a 1st gen. Racing Jacket, 3 Oakley Thumps 512 MB, Zero S Ducati, Zero with orange glasses and a Zero with clear glasses, as well as a Crosshair, Montefrio with woodstyle Frame and a 1st gen. M-Frame.

Also want to sell a few. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in one of these!

Best regards from Germany!

Fabi
I've noticed some Germans are coming up. :lolsign:
Welcome aboard brotha.