1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GH4AU

GH4AU Carbon Fanatic Premium Member

Is anyone else having problems with iOS 7 not sending notifications via Tapatalk? Ever since upgrading to the 5s, I can't get forum notifications sent to me whatsoever. I've enabled them several times, reset the phone, and even deleted and reinstalled the app. Is this happening to anyone else? It's very frustrating when I'm used to getting notifications with no issues.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I'm on the 5 with ios7 and haven't experienced any problems with notifications.

3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I'm sure you've checked, but just for the sake of asking, did to make sure tapatalk is enabled in the notification center settings?

4. GH4AU

Sure did. What's weird is I have been using Tapatalk Pro with no problems up until putting it on the 5s. I just installed the normal Tapatalk and my notifications are working. So the issue is with the Pro version. Odd...

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

That is weird. I have pro, but at least if it goes sour I know what to do.

6. GH4AU

Yeah, I've been trying to figure it out for days. Finally I gave up and loaded the regular Tapatalk and it's working fine.