1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. maximumsport

maximumsport Oakley Beginner

Which case is better for grip and durability? UNOBTAINIUM or O-matter? I'm leaning to the UNOBTAINIUM one do the sides bend easily and flop ?

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Seabrook

Seabrook Oakley Beginner

I have the hazard case. I've had it for close to a year without any issues. The rubber does start to get loose but it doesn't really affect anything for me

3. Mike Fear Light

Mike Fear Light Oakley Beginner

Unobtainium. I've had my sheet metal one for about 6 months and its still in great shape. Still firm and only a little dirty. Just dropped it on the treadmill at 6.5 mph and watched it smack into a cement wall unscathed. My buddy's white o-matter case has been retired after 4 months due to discoloration and the case coming apart easily

4. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

I've had the Unobtanium case for my 3g and then 3gs for about two years now. It's still like new. I'm getting a 4gs in November and I will be getting a new Unobtanium case as well.

5. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

then the new iPhone 5 will be out and you'll all be having outdated iPhones lmao

6. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

It's cool, my sunglasses will never go out of style.:smile:

7. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

i've had the unobtainium case and have dropped my 4 and have had no problems. It bounces right back up into my hand. HaHa. It looks good too!