• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IPhone 4S

@jk-27
that's why i`m still waiting for the next one too . . .
hopefully the design will be like the air book

iphone5nj.jpg

this design would be for me a good one :thumb:

Yeh very true, I was looking at possible getting the new iPhone but I'll probably wait and see the iPhone 5!

I'm still rocking the iPhone 3G, and was hoping for iPhone 5, not a software upgrade of the iPhone 4. I'm in two minds now, I want to get a new phone, but what's the point in getting an iPhone 4S if it will get a complete re-design soon anyway (so the rumours say).

I've heard the new Samsung Galaxy will be the new must have phone, but I've never used one. Can you use iTunes on it or not? If not it won't be any good to me.

As far as i'm aware you can only use iTunes on iphones, other are mp3 etc.

I myself was not really interested in the launch, only interested to see what it would look like, bleak it looks the same, Ill just stick with my 4 I guess and upgrade to IOS5

This was a nice release for those with the 3G though. My co-worker was able to sell of his jail broken 3G for roughly $230, and got the 4S. The camera on it is wonderful and it seems to run very smoothly, so it's a huge improvement from the 3G for those who's contracts line up I suppose. Then again, I heard that the latest software upgrade greatly improved the 3G speeds. I have no idea. I have the iPhone 4 and I'm pretty happy with it. I will wait :)

I got 4 of these in today one for me rest for family. Iphone is the only way to go as you say you only use Apple you know this thing will be better as always!

I got 4 of these in today one for me rest for family. Iphone is the only way to go as you say you only use Apple you know this thing will be better as always!

Your family must love you :wink:. What are you goina do when the iPhone 5 comes out?!?

I am thinking I am glad I never got a cell phone...its all foreign to me...I dont even have a dvd player but I REALLy cant get watching movies on a phone....

Back