• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IPhone 5

You don't really need iTunes though. I've had my phone/ipad hooked to iTunes 1 time in the last year and that was just for a restore. Music I do by using spotify.

I don't use spotify. I have a library of music.

Is there a free forum app? I was using ForumRunner free on my android, I only see paid versions for iPhone.

I don't use spotify. I have a library of music.

Is there a free forum app? I was using ForumRunner free on my android, I only see paid versions for iPhone.

You can still use it as a music player without a subscription and wirelessly transfer your music to your phone. And the interface is nice. You could upload your whole library on your phone with no wires and no cost. You can also use the cloud to download/stream your music library from iTunes, but it's 25$ a year. Spotify is free.

And yea. I'm pretty sure there's a free version.

Edit: looks like they removed the free version

It's not that big of a deal.

Mostly I'm getting pissed off at the single button. I miss having a damn settings button. I accidentally told weather not to use my location, and now I'll be damned if I can find where the hell to change the setting.

And this 4s has rough edges. My case can't come fast enough. I bought a Magpul case (I may be a fanboy of theirs)

It's not that big of a deal.

Mostly I'm getting pissed off at the single button. I miss having a damn settings button. I accidentally told weather not to use my location, and now I'll be damned if I can find where the hell to change the setting.

And this 4s has rough edges. My case can't come fast enough. I bought a Magpul case (I may be a fanboy of theirs)

Settings>privacy>location services

Then switch on weather.

Back