1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajlco

ajlco Oakley Beginner

Hello!

I opened a thread last week asking for help to identify a pair of glasses. Turned out they are Oakley Heritage Collection Razor Blades in Black/Fire Iridium.

I went ahead and bought the last pair that was at available on an Amazon retailer for $189.50. All good. Unfortunately looks like USPS has lost my package and they just don't see to have any answer for where could it be. Doing a research it looks like my sender does not have any more Razor Blades in that color.

I'm still committed to getting one of them brand new. There is a listing on eBay for this model I want. From this seller, anyone had bad experiences on eBay with fake products?

Kind regards,
    AJ

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

There's a lot of fakes on eBay, but there's a lot of not fakes too, as long as you look at the pictures there are tell tail signs that they are fake, there are several threads on here that can help you determine signs of fakes to guide you.

Sorry they lost your package

cyclerdoug likes this.
  3. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Yes and no. 6pm.com is a better place to buy because they are a reputable seller with authentic products, or here on the forum. No worries about fakes here :cool-20:

4. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

If you see something there, ask about it here if you have questions.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

This

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

And this

7. Rcga32

Rcga32 Oakley Enthusiast

Like others have said...yes and no.

As long as you know what you're looking for, do your research (on the model and seller) , and follow the advice from the various threads here you should be fine. There's always Paypal protection if you need to dispute something...

8. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

I've yet to have a good Oakley experience on eBay. Just stick to the forum. You can't go wrong.

cyclerdoug likes this.
  9. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

I've bought some good stuff from eBay. You just have to be careful and know what to look for.

flyer, cyclerdoug and Rcga32 like this.
  10. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

90% of my collection is from eBay, and most of them if not all were great buys! I've only had two problem which were resolved with no problems, not saying every transaction you make is going to be bad, you just have to do your homework